Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Ha! This is exactly how I feel about most girls on Xbox! This is awesome! Very hilarious, might I add! "Girl power"? LOL! Great work, dude! :D

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Ha! This is hilarious! Probably one of the best flash animations I have seen on NewGrounds in the 2 days I have been here so far. Pretty funny! I'm going to show my friends this animation. :D

sonic hedgehog hero pt 1 sonic hedgehog hero pt 1

Good game! As a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan, I am happy to see that there is a hub world and each character respectively to their own roles. I found the controls to be rather sensitive and slippery, but the game is playable. I like how you used music from Sonic '06, because that game did have really nice music. I also have to praise your use of 16/32-bit graphics, it really adds to that classic feel.

If anything, you could update the controls and/or the cutscenes.

Thank you! :D

Boomhauer Attempt Boomhauer Attempt

Still better than what I could do. :P

RR: Castle Town Sonic 06 RR: Castle Town Sonic 06

Although the original music from the original game was sort of annoying, this is a nice remix. Made me feel like I was playing Knuckles Chaotix again. So rad! :)

SonicColors-Aquarium Park SonicColors-Aquarium Park

This sounds so radical (totally not a Sonic reference)! This seriously sounds so cool. Just like the real Aquarium Park. Sonic Colors is a pretty cool game, and the music fits the backgrounds so well. Nice job! :)

Zero Zero

Oh my god! This is so cool! owo I really like what you did with the shading. It's awesome! Zero is my favorite Megaman character, along with X, Cutman, and Protoman. I'm saving this to my favorites.

The Man Of Beauty The Man Of Beauty

Yeah, man. It's really portrayed the inner turmoil inside you, which juxtaposes with the happy outside of yourself. You want to stop before you hurt the ones you love dearest.

Well done, I actually shed a tear.

neck neck

An amazing work of art. Truly. The blue necklace is like some kind of statement on racism and modern day politics. It's really deep. I like what you did with the shading.